ECBuild has significant experience designing and building facilities for regulated pharmaceutical, biomed, and medical device manufacturing companies that must comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). ECBuild understands the design and construction impacts of the stringent regulations associated with the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
The means and methods used by ECBuild provide a collaborative partnership with owners in the work to design and build facilities that comply with the regulatory agencies requirements.
Construction Challenges for Life Science Projects include;
- Maintaining safety and code compliance for manufacturing employees during construction.
- Having a clear path for personnel, construction material staging and flow in an operating facility.
- Ensuring negative system pressure design for air systems during construction.
- Pre-Planning and execution of Shut-Down activities and associated turn over packages.
- Support of Commissioning and Validation activities.
To create a safe environment, our construction team will work closely with Production, Facilities and Engineering staff to ensure that all pre-construction activities are well coordinated and communicated well in advance.
The ECBuild team is dedicated to delivering high quality integrated construction solutions for this complex facilities.
Our market profile within the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry includes:
- cGMP Manufacturing Facilities
- Medical Device
- Aseptic Filling
- Oral Solid Dosage
- Cell & Gene Therapy Commercial Production Facilities
- Blood Processing Facilities
- Research Laboratories
- Process Development Laboratories
- QA/QC Laboratories
- Pilot Plant Facilities
- Chemical Plants