Our core experience building facilities for clients with 24/7 operating facilities and/or new buildings integrated with the campus infrastructure gives ECBuild a unique perspective in the construction of healthcare facilities.
Construction challenges for healthcare projects mirror those in other market sectors, like:
- Maintaining safety and code compliance for patients, staff, families and service personnel
- Having a clear plan for material staging, construction access, vehicle access and parking
- Putting construction protocols in place to minimize infection control risk
- Ensuring proper maintenance of existing HVAC systems and air quality during construction
- Pre-planning for replacement of aging infrastructure to minimize service interruptions
- Implementing quality control and training for all on-site construction personnel
- Efficiently coordinating the installation of advanced diagnostic equipment
Coordinating training for hospital facility staff for operation of new equipment
To create a safe environment, our construction team and the hospital’s facilities management team should be one entity, working together throughout the life of a project.
The ECBuild team is dedicated to delivering high quality, integrated construction solutions to help you achieve your vision.
Our market capabilities within the Healthcare industry includes:
- Acute Care
- Ambulatory Care
- Emergency Departments / Trauma Centers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Laboratories & Pharmacies
- Medical Offices